At this time only two States provide membership administration. If you are joining to obtain Club Permit Scheme registration, you must be resident in NSW or Victoria. See the Club Permit Scheme page for more information. Any other questions can be directed to Victorian Membership or NSW Membership.


Victoria, South and West Australia and Tasmania residents please use the:

New South Wales, Queensland, Australian Capital Territory and Northern Territory residents please use the:

  • Online NSW Application Form
  • “Print and post” NSW Membership Application Form


To renew an existing membership:

  • Online NSW Membership Renewal Form
  • “Print and post” NSW Membership Renewal Form


To  change your information:

  • Online NSW Membership Update Form
  • “Print and post” NSW Membership Update Form

Comments are closed.