Replacement Log Book

If you have lost your Club Permit Log Book you need to:

  1. obtain a Statutory Declaration form from VicRoads and fill it out accordingly to explain why the log book is required. Leave room on the form for a CIMAA signatory to witness the declaration.
  2.  Post to the Club Secretary or contact the Club President for signing.
  3. Take the completed form and your registration papers to VicRoads.

Comments are closed.